Dr. Patel is a Board Certified invasive cardiologist at The South Bend Clinic Main Campus. He has held a lifelong interest in helping patients with heart disease live longer, healthier lives. His approach to patient care centers around treating every patient like family. Specialized services he offers range from diagnostic testing to invasive procedures and supervision of outpatient rehabilitation.
Training & Education
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular disease (ABIM), Echocardiogram (ASE) and Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
- Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship- Baylor Scott & White Hospital – Texas A&M Univserity, Temple, Texas
- Internal Medicine Residency- Baylor Scott & White Hospital- Texas A&M University, Temple Texas
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth Texas
- Bachelor’s Degree- University of Houston