Surgery Center Visitors
For patients having surgery at The South Bend Clinic's Outpatient Surgery Center, we have implemented visitor restrictions. In keeping with the CDC's recommendations, the Surgery Center at The South Bend Clinic has implemented the following restrictions:
- Patients only
- Minor patients must be accompanied by 1 adult or guardian only.
- Patients requiring assistance may be accompanied by 1 adult.
- To support social distancing, please wait in your vehicle, when possible.
- All visitors and staff will be screened for cough, fever, aches and flu-like symptoms.
- Patients presenting with symptoms at the time of arrival for surgery may need to be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used
- Mask/face coverings are required upon entering all of our locations
If you have an elective (non-urgent) surgery scheduled at a local hospital, the hospitals will be contacting you.
We appreciate your cooperation as the safety of our patients and colleagues is our highest priority.