20 Mar Elective Surgeries Scheduled at The South Bend Clinic Surgery Center
Elective Surgeries Scheduled at The South Bend Clinic Surgery Center
In keeping with Governor Eric Holcomb’s directive for hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers/outpatient surgery centers to postpone elective (non-urgent) surgeries, The South Bend Clinic will defer elective surgeries that can be safely postponed.
If your South Bend Clinic physician has determined that your elective (non-urgent) surgery can safely be postponed, you will be contacted by The South Bend Clinic. Scheduled office procedures will not be affected.
If you have any questions about an upcoming elective (non-urgent) surgery at The South Bend Clinic, please call your physicians’ office.
Surgery Center Visitors
For patients having surgery at The South Bend Clinic’s Outpatient Surgery Center, we have implemented visitor restrictions. In keeping with the CDC’s recommendations, the Surgery Center at The South Bend Clinic has implemented the following restrictions:
- Patients only
- Minor patients must be accompanied by 1 adult or guardian only.
- Patients requiring assistance may be accompanied by 1 adult.
- To support social distancing, please wait in your vehicle, when possible.
- All visitors and staff will be screened for cough, fever, aches and flu-like symptoms.
- Patients presenting with symptoms at the time of arrival for surgery may need to be rescheduled.
If you have an elective (non-urgent) surgery scheduled at a local hospital, the hospitals will be contacting you.