20 Mar South Bend Clinic Visitor Guidance During COVID-19
South Bend Clinic Visitor Guidance During COVID-19
In order to protect our patients, staff and community while there is a threat of COVID -19 transmission, the South Bend Clinic has implemented the following protocols and visitor restrictions at all locations.
- Limiting the number of visitors safeguards the health of all who come to the South Bend Clinic.
- We have instituted employee health screenings
- Employed enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used
- Mask/face coverings are required upon entering all of our locations
We appreciate your cooperation as the safety of our patients and colleagues is our highest priority.