What is DocIN?
DocIN provides you fast medical care without any driving, parking or waiting rooms. We offer virtual visits for 20 common conditions that you can complete from anywhere via a quick questionnaire or video. This service is available for anyone, even if you are not a South Bend Clinic patient.
How Does DocIN Work?
- Select your condition and fill out a quick questionnaire, typically takes less than 5 minutes.
- Your answers will be reviewed by our board-certified providers and a personalized care plan will be sent to you for review. Prescriptions, if needed are also sent to your pharmacy of choice.
- Entire visit will be completed in less than 60 minutes!
Depending on the severity of your condition, our provider may recommend that initiate a video visit or to seek in-person care at our Immediate Care location, 301 E. Day Rd. Mishawaka, IN 46545.
- Allergy symptoms, like sneezing, runny nose, or eye irritation
- Bug bites, including tick bites
- Eye infections, such as conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Low back pain
- Mouth sores, including canker sores
- Stye, a red and painful bump near the eyelid
- Skin conditions, including:
- Diaper rash
- Mild burns
- Tinea infections, also called ringworm
- Tobacco use
- Upper respiration infections, including sinus infections or influenza (flu)
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women
- Vaginal yeast infections
Your visit will be paid at time of service and will not be filed with insurance. The cost is $49 per visit, similar to an insurance co-pay and we accept all major credit cards. Your receipt will be located at the bottom of your treatment plan for download.
If we are unable to diagnose your condition within 60 minutes, your visit will be refunded.
Who Are the Providers?
Your doctor will be a board-certified South Bend Clinic Provider, based right here in Michiana.
This service is virtually only but if you need to see us in person, we are located at 301 E. Day Rd. Mishawaka, IN 46545 offering Imaging, Laboratory and Pharmacy services.
Please click on, Immediate Care Center for more information.
If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
The Average ER Visit in Indiana is $800+
Did you know that more than 65% of all emergency room (ER) visits are not for life-threatening illnesses or
injuries but for non-emergency medical concerns that could be treated at a doctor’s office or urgent care
center? Seeking treatment outside of the ER, will save you both money and time.
You have options for your care, including immediate care in the comfort of your own home for $49.