The South Bend Clinic serves a vibrant multicultural community in Michiana and works to provide patients with health care services in their own language. It provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, using qualified interpreters. Please ask your nurse or healthcare provider about arranging interpreting services.
The South Bend Clinic provides the following special needs:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as: Qualified sign language interpreters.
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Information written in other languages.
- The use of a TTY device for patients who are hearing impaired. The South Bend Clinic’s TTY direct line is 574-204-6773.
- At our Eddy St and Day Rd locations, please look for our concierge associates in their GREEN shirts! Free concierge services to all patients at these two locations. Concierge services can provide you a wheelchair; give directions to your provider’s office, public notary services and more.
For more information on Patient Needs, please call the South Bend Clinic at 574-234-8161.