Beginning January 3rd, the Sout Bend Clinic Audiology department has updated their billing process. All services will be on a cash basis. If you wish for your insurance to be billed, you will need to see an ENT physician same day or at a later date. If you do not want to see a physician you will be required to pay cash for your visit, your claim information will be given to you and you may submit at your discretion.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Judi Whitcomb, 574-204-6184.
*Hearing aids are cash only.*
People may believe that hearing is an all or nothing proposition; you either can hear or you cannot. Our team of Audiologists will tell you it is just not that simple.
There are numerous factors, causes and treatment options for a vast variety of hearing disorders and we offer a wide range of services to meet each person’s individual needs. We offer digital hearing aids and cochlear implants, as well as assistive listening devices.
Click the links below to find out more about each service:
- Hearing evaluations – adult, newborn and pediatric
- Hearing aid selection, fitting, follow-up and repair
- Electrocochleography testing (Meniere’s disease evaluation)
- Electronystagmography (vestibular testing)
- Cochlear implant evaluations, activations and maintenance
- Auditory brainstem response testing (pediatric and adult)
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions testing (DPOAE)
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Bone-anchored implant services
- Custom-made noise reduction and musicians’ ear plugs
- Assistive listening devices
Our talented team of Audiologists have earned their doctorate degrees in audiology and are licensed by the state of Indiana. Additionally, our audiologists are certified by the American Speech Language Hearing Association and/or the American Academy of Audiology.
We have two locations available for your convenience. If you have concerns about your hearing and would like to schedule an appointment at the main campus, please call 574.204.6184. You also can schedule an appointment at our University Commons location by calling 574-232-4040.