- Testing including EKG, echocardiograms, Holter monitors, various stress tests and invasive testing with cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology studies.
- Management of coronary artery disease, valve disease, and rhythm problems.
- South Bend is now offering a dedicated heart failure clinic and the Watchman device for patients with atrial fibrillation.
South Bend Clinic is there when our patients need us. Our Cardiology providers take a multi-disciplinary approach to care. We have teams that transition with our patients and we coordinate care between your primary care provider and our specialists for easy, quick, and convenient care.
Cardiology Treatment Services
- Watchman Device for Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Valvular Disease
- Mitral Regurgitation
- Cardiac Catheter
- Coronary Angiogram
- Stent Insertion
- Stress Test
- Laser Lead Extraction
- ICD Implantations
- Vascular Disease
- Limb Salvage
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Laser Atherectomy
- Mesenteric Ischemia
South Bend Clinic offers the full range of services led by Board Certified interventional cardiologists, nurses, technicians and support staff whose goal is to provide their patients with the highest quality care. Whether you need testing or treatment, you can count on us for the most up-to-date, comprehensive care in the region.